Wednesday, April 30, 2014







It's been a very long time since I've been here. Time passes so quickly. It's Spring now and I'm wondering how on earth it came to pass that it's actually Spring of 2014. I wish I had more time to be out here and spend quality time writing. I wonder sometimes who visits and sees my tired, little blog. I've wanted to update it and make it look better for such a long time. Truth is. I kind of like the way it looks. Just simple, no bells and whistles. Just what is it. Like me.

What I AM super (!!!!) excited about, however, is that I've been asked to jot down a note about a VERY exciting venture I'm going to be a part of with Goodwill Industries of Detroit which will be happening on June 1st. They'll be doing their first ever Pop-Up shop in Eastern Market in Detroit. SO...more details to come on that! Social media will be "Popping" up everywhere in support of this exciting adventure with Goodwill, myself, and some fantastic bloggers in the area....SO...STAY TUNED! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...